"Were I called on to define, very briefly, the term Art, I should call it the reproduction of what the Senses perceive in Nature through the veil of the soul." - Edgar Allan Poe

Thursday, January 23, 2020




It’s going to be a busy couple of months with all the spring shows coming up on the calendar.  “City Slickers”, was just accepted in the Duxbury Art Association’s Annual Juried Exhibition held at the Art Complex Museum in Duxbury. Opening Reception is on Feb 2nd1-3pm. It’s always a tough show to get into so I’m particularly pleased with this one.

City Slickers
A River Runs Through It
Front Street Gallery has been undergoing renovations and is almost ready for its new look and I can’t wait! The kickoff exhibit “Refresh” will open with a reception, February 7, 6:00pm – 8:30pm.My new acrylic painting “A River Runs Through It” 
will be in the show. If you can’t make the reception, please stop by the gallery when you’re in Scituate and take a look, we have some wonderful local artists  
exhibiting there.

  

Juicy







Also coming up in February is the North River Arts Members Show with their opening reception on Saturday, Feb 8th 2-5pm. My watercolor ”Juicy” will be entered.
                                                        

Clouds Over Norris Reservation
Standing Guard
Between the holidays and working on my children's ABC Book I haven't had too much time to paint. However, here are a few recent paintings I've managed to finish these last few months.

Rain Shower
Stormy

No comments: