"Were I called on to define, very briefly, the term Art, I should call it the reproduction of what the Senses perceive in Nature through the veil of the soul." - Edgar Allan Poe

Tuesday, May 20, 2014



This is my donated collage titled "Beach Day" for the North River Arts Society Festival on 
Memorial Weekend. 

The opening party is this Friday, May 23rd at 7pm
It's always a great event so call 781.837.8091 or go up on 

http://northriverarts.org/index.html

and order your tickets $25 ($30 at the door on Friday)






It's been a very busy year so far and I haven't managed to blog since January...Wow! How time flies!!
Well, I do have some good excuses. The first one being that I was away for a whole month this winter into spring, traveling around Australia and New Zealand. What gorgeous countries they are and we had a fabulous time. I took tons of photos so will keep you posted on upcoming "down under" paintings which I plan on getting to this summer so keep tuned.


No comments: