"Were I called on to define, very briefly, the term Art, I should call it the reproduction of what the Senses perceive in Nature through the veil of the soul." - Edgar Allan Poe

Thursday, August 9, 2018

It's been a busy summer with lots of company which was fun but did limit my painting time.

However, two paintings of mine finished in 2017 were just accepted in the juried Pembroke Arts Festival Show which is coming this weekend to the Pembroke Recreation Center, Pembroke from Friday evening, August 10 at 7:00pm until Sunday afternoon, August 12th at 4:00pm.

It's a fun show with lots to do so I hope you get a chance to stop by and see the artwork of lots of wonderful local artists.  My two accepted paintings are "Peony" and "Nantucket".  Enjoy!!!

                        16x20
                                                                 16x20

No comments: